The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Minichamps, McLaren Collection 1 18 Scale - 530971810, MP4 12, D.Coultard
- 2 CAR SET DODGE CHARGER DAYTONA, Ford Escort Fast and Furious 6 1 43 Greenlight
- Lego Star Wars 7151 Sith Infiltrator (USED WITH BOX)
- TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS Deluxe Generations CHUG Universe G1 MIRAGE MISB new rid
- AFA 85 G I JOE Hasbro 1987 HardTop 100% Complete With Filecard
- ALL ORIGINAL TIPPING LORRY GEORG FISCHER 1930 GERMANY
- Good Smile Company figma 352 Overwatch Tracer Figure from Japan
- Bloch MB.152C.1 Early version - Special Hobby 32.
- NEW E-FLITE X-green VTOL 504MM BNF BASIC RC PLANE WING DRONE QUAD FPV UK EFL1850
- 'BUON APPETITO' (ITALY) WENTWORTH WOODEN JIGSAW PUZZLE (250 pcs) NEW
- 1 18 BMW M6 Grand Coupe (bluee) GT Spirit GT184
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
The of the Fellowship Hobbits - 4 x OOP metal models GW 2000s RARE Breaking samopb2695-Lord of the Rings
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.