The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- 25mm napoleonic french - mixed 12 figures - cav (27800)
- 1966 Batmobile with Batman and Robin Figures 1 25 Scale Polar Lights Plastic Kit
- Scalextric C305 Bentley mint boxed unused
- FG Modellsport Steel gearwheel big 48t-reinforced Z-FG06048 2
- VTech InnoTab Max 7 Inch Kids Tablet bluee 8GB Memory Kid-Safe WiFi
- bluerr MIB 100% Complete B 1986 Vintage Hasbro Action Figure G1 Transformers
- ARF Trooper Waxer Battle Droid 2010 STAR WARS The Clone Wars Target EXCLUSIVE
- Escena Spirou y Fantasio Figures et Vous Z como Zorglub CAF03 (2017)
- TEKNO DENMARK - VINTAGE - OPEL RECORD SEDAN -1950´s .
- BATMAN 1966 VERSION BATCYCLE DIE CAST MODEL BY HOT WHEELS IN 2008
- NEW Lego Technic Hovercraft 42002, unopened box
- WWE Basic Figure Bundle X 5
- FUNKO POP Rides Series Ghostbusters, 24 Ecto-1 with SLIMER (SUMMER CONVENTION)
- Job Lot Bundle - Super Hero Action Figures - Spares Repairs
- Warhammer age of sigmar scenery
- AFV Club 35283 1 35 MIM-23 Hawk
- Latrax Rally 1 18 4WD (2.4GHz 6.0V DC Chg) orange ItemC-TRX75054-1O
- Eurographics marc Chagall Paris Durch Das Fenster Puzzle (1000-teil,
- Vintage Dinky 409 - Bedford Articulated Lorry - orange
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
25mm knights & 25 figures (1125) metal painted spearmen teutonic samopb2707-Table Top/Historical
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“good quality see photo”|
|Type:||Historical||Miniatures / Books / Other:||Miniatures|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.