The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Lord of the Rings Classic Metal Bilbo Baggins 1980's Vintage Collectables
- 1.24 1.25 SCALE RESIN CAR REPAIR WORKSHOP UNIT MODEL BRAND NEW & UNBUILT IN BAG
- SCALEXTRIC C2796 CHEVROLET CAMARO NO78 GLADES RESTAURANT NEW BOXED
- TEAM ASSOCIATED RC8T3 COMPLETE DIFF V2 (FRONT OR REAR)
- Vtech PJ Masks Super Learning Headquarters, Multi-Colour
- Corgi Aviation Avro Lancaster Mk.10P FM104 RCAF 107 Rescue Unit of 2000
- Matchbox Corgi juniors Fiat X-19 set of 6 bluee & Red
- 1 6 scale toy WWII - Imperial Japanese Army - Type 99 Arisaka Rifle
- Marvel Infinite Series Big Time Spiderman MCOC
- LEGO 7244. CITY. FLOATING CATAMARAN POWER BOAT WITH ELECTRIC MOTOR
- WWE NXT Figure Pete Dunne RARE Target Exclusive NEW MINT UNOPENED
- Sideshow 12inch Wyatt Earp figure with accessories.
- 1985 ME11 Gandalf On Shadowfax Lord of the Rings Citadel Wizard Mage LOTR AD&D
- 1 6 Scale Toy Armored Batman - Armored Hand Set (x7)
- MENG MODEL 1 35 USMC M1A1 AIM ABRAMS TUSK MAIN BATTLE TANK
- CG033 RC Drone Brushless FPV Quadcopter Foldable Drone GPS Drone for Kids WZ
- Eurographics C'est Votre Puzzle À Son Tour (1000 Pièces)
- KYOUSHO 1 18 audi R8 V8 4.2 white
- French Dinky Toys Atlas Edition Diecast No. 560 Fourgon Postal
- Renault Megane R.S. Test Version Gp Monaco 2017
- Transformers Takara Titan Returns Legends LG35 Super Ginrai (Optimus Prime)
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
WARHAMMER AGE SIGMAR CHAOS KHORNE BLOODBOUND PAINTED & BASED BLOODSTOKER OF samopb2722-WFB Miniatures
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.