The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Trofeu Audi Quattro Rally Algarve 1980 Hannu Mikkola RAL35 LTD ED of 150 1 43NEW
- Tamiya - Model - Toyota Rally 34 - 1 24 - (1.a-25)
- HUC REAL LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS JESTRO'S EVIL MOBILE - 70316 COMPLETE WITH BOX
- TRANSFORMERS Sideswipe 29 Centennial Corvette Studio Series Hasbro
- 1964 VINTAGE GI JOE 1975 JOEZETA ADVENTURE TEAM MIKE POWER FANGS OF THE COBRA
- 1985 Undead ME72 Spear 3 Dead Men of Dunharrow Lord of the Ring Skeleton Citadel
- Dragon Ball Z The Dragon Shenron+Mountain Stand + 7 Crystal Balls PVC Figures
- Heller 80853 1 60th scale Viking Longboats 2 kits Leif Eriksson & Torf Karlsefni
- SCALEXTRIC C3594 AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA BATHURST 2014 A SKWIRK DECORATION SAMPLE
- FMS F4 Alp P51D(V6&V7) P51B F4 P47 T28 Zero F6F Fw190 BF109 .8P47 Esc FMS-ESC...
- 1 12 TSM Ducati Scrambler Icon 2015 Motorcycle Die Cast Model
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Workshop Lord of Rings Heroes Characters Metal Figures Bundle Job Lot Games the samopb2853-Lord of the Rings
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.