The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Epic Death (the card game) New & Sealed
- DRA6758 - Dragon 1 35 - Jagdpanther Early (2 in 1)
- Scalextric - C3314 Chevrolet Camaro Pico Troberg Racing - NEW
- Volantex Vector 28 Mini Racing Boat for Pool, Pond or Lake - Red
- FC09 FC10 Free Shipping Desktop Model-Solar Powered Wind Turbine&Zinc alloy
- Britains Massey Ferguson MF187 baler conversion
- Corgi Toys 328 Hillman Imp Monte Carlo exc.unboxed
- LEGO Ninjago Ninja DB X (Set 70750) New Sealed Box, slight damage to box
- Transformadores De La Last Knight Figura Abejorro Premium - Preorder Julio
- Marvel Legends Captain America Infinity War New Thanos BAF
- The Cro-Magnon Real Action Heroes Medicom Toy Mach Roid
- DRAGON BALL Z - GOTENKS S.H. FIGUARTS ACTION FIGURE BANDAI
- Wayang Golek indonesian traditional puppet
- Plastic Model Pikachu ( Bandai )
- Ripmax Wots Wot XL - Top Wing Set Z-CF009 2
- 9913 200W Pixel EDC Drone Quadcopter WIFI Live Transmission Live Transmission
- 1 18 Renault 5 Turbo 1984 B.saby -
- 1 43 McLaren Mercedes MP4-11 David Coulthard 1996 Season
- Busch 5666 Multicar 1 87 (H0)
- 6x large Lego Duplo Base Plate boards, 24 x 24 studs, red and green, VGC
- Great Muta Keiji Muto Kokushimuso PRO WRESTLING FIGURE SET WCW NJPW AJPW
- 1 6 Women Soldier Combat Clothing For Phicen Hot Toys Kumik Female SHIP FROM USA
- Folding Money Fooling by Robert E. Neale - Book
- DC Comics Matty Collector WATCHMEN NITE OWL Action Figure in BOX
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Hulk Marvel Avengers 10 Loose Action Figure 25cm Kids Toys Incredible Universe sadmdk3133-Comic Book Heroes
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.