The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- TSR DUNGEONS & DRAGONS DA DMR DDREF SERIES VGC 1-4 DA1 DA2 DA3 DA4 DMR1 DMR2 DD1
- Spear Appia GTE Zagato bluee 783039 1 43 norev
- Lego Star Wars Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle Set 75104 No Mini Figures
- Vintage Transformers Collector's Carry Case G1 Hasbro 75100 Tara Toy Corp.
- ORIGINAL GI Joe 1965 Marine Paratrooper window box MIP
- NECA BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT FIGURE VER. 50 cm NEW IN BOX 1 4 SCALE NUOVO
- SM 82 MARSUPIALE + PIC BOOK - ITA-01270
- Scalextric Aston Martin DBR9 No5 DHL C2790 Mint Boxed
- Monopoly Bournemouth and Poole Edition Board Game
- 1 18 Autoart Mercedes S63 Amg
- HW ELITE 1 18 FERRARI 250 CALIFORNIA SWB LM 1969
- Maisto 1 18 FERRARI 488 GTB red Special Edition Die Cast Model Car Christmas
- Lego 75901 Scooby Doo Mystery Plane Adventures Set BNISB
- Macho Man Randy Savage Mattel 2010 DEFINING MOMENTS WWE Elite Wrestling Action
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Flames War SUAB09 Steel Wall' Army Deal NEW 'Nikolay's of samopb2747-Table Top/Historical
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.