The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- LORD OF THE RINGS BATTLE GAMES IN MIDDLE EARTH BINDER WITH 12 MAGS ISSUE 14-25
- Monogram 1 48 US Douglas SBD Dauntless WW2 Aircraft Great Condition Very Rare
- SCALEXTRIC C3782 BMW E30 BTCC 1991 Steve Soper No.44
- 1pc Pixhawk PX4 Autopilot fc PIX 2.4.8 Flight Controller 32 Bit ARM PX4FMU PX4IO
- Resin Aquarius Constellation ''Castle in the Sky''Musial Box Birthday Gift
- Siku Farmer 1 32 Job Lot
- Corgi Toys 151 Lotus Mark Eleven Le Mans near mint unboxed condition
- Lego 10243 - Parisian Restaurant - Creator Expert - BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
- Tetsujin 28 go Pottery Figure Unused Iron man Vintage Rare From JAPAN F S
- Captain Marvel Legends WARBIRD misb GIANT MAN Avengers Toy Biz Carol Danvers
- Tokyo Marui HK416C battery retractable magazine 30 Round Japan Import
- Marvel Comics X - Men Storm 12” Collector Hero By Toy Biz 1996 Item
- Meccano Rare 1920's part 132 Red Flywheel
- Beemax 1 20 Scale McLaren MP4 2B F1 1985 Monaco GP Ver. Model Kit B20002
- SCALEXTRIC B2 HURRICANE MOTOR BIKE AND SIDE CAR BOXED LOT OF 2
- Eurographics 6000 - 0694 Davison Der Kürbis Alter Bauernhof - Puzzle
- WOW EXTREMELY RARE Magirus Deutz 150D10 Aerial DL30 Aachen 1959 1 43 Minichamps
- Burago 1 18 Diecast 3038 Jaguar E Coupe New Boxed
- Minichamps F1 1 43 Scale - 430 940906 BENETTON FORD VERSTAPPEN
- Brand New LEGO City Forest Tractor
- Transformers the Movie 2007 Deluxe Class Scorponok MOSC AFA
- Used Ultraman Tiga Dyna Gaia Figure Clear Red Lame F S
- Vintage Beaver Bowling Game Set
- Batman collectible bust dc two face
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
DC Direct Collectibles INFINITE CRISIS OMAC (Batman) 7 Wave 1 SEALED Figure sadmdk3129-Comic Book Heroes
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.