The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- 25mm 7YW british - seven years war highland inf 16 figures metal - inf (7021)
- Renault colorale Van Service Renault 1953 orange White SOLIDO 1 18 SL1850009 Mod
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout (6868)
- Hasbro Transformers Credvers Star Wars DEATH STAR DARTH VADER 2007 Nice tested
- 1 6 DID WW2 WAR HORSE BROWN GERMAN RUNNING RARE
- SQUARE ENIX STAR WARS VARIANT PLAY ARTS KAI KOBA FETT PVC PAINTED ACTION FIGURE
- AIRFIX A50169 1 72 DOGFIGHT DOUBLES NAKAJIMA B5N2 - GRUMMAN WILDCAT MODEL SET
- Cartrix 1958 Vanwall, boxed mint condition Grand Prix Legends
- Warhammer Chaos Space Marines Death Guard Army Painted Rhino Games Workshop
- Exoto 1 18 Scale 97004 Lotus Ford 49 Jo Siffert 1968 Spanish F1 Grand Prix
- PREMIUMX PRX0414 PORSCHE 934 N.82 LM 1979 M.VANOLI-H.MULLER-A.PALLAVICINI 1 43
- Ferrari 458 Speciale 2014 Red 1 18 Burago BU16002 Model
- LEGO Star Wars The Last Jedi 75176 Resistance Transport Pod Toy - BRAND NEW
- 1988 Starting Lineup Len Dykstra Philadelphia Phillies Ny Mets Rare Solid Shape
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
modern american - section 12 - inf (35814) 20mm figures samopb2769-Table Top/Historical
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“good quality see photo”|
|Type:||Historical||Miniatures / Books / Other:||Miniatures|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.